Saturday, June 14, 2014

Matte Water Marble Nails

Hello :) ! I have some bright nails to show you today! Since it's starting to feel like summer weather here I felt like doing a bright water marble. I recently bought the whole Orly Baked collection because it has such nice bright colors. I used 3 of the polishes for these marble nails. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Matte Neon Water Marble Nails
Sunlight

I painted each nail with one coat of the lightest color. After letting that dry a bit I did the water marble. Once all my nails were done and left to dry for a while I added a matte topcoat. While I was doing clean up I decided to add some dots in the opposite colors. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Matte Neon Water Marble Nails
 Shade

I liked that the dots gave a little extra to the water marble. I also left the dots shiny so they'd stand out even more against the matte marble. I really liked how these nails ended up looking. Plus the bright colors were just fun to wear!
Sabrina's Nail Blog Matte Neon Water Marble Nails

Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope you enjoyed this post! 


What I Used:
Pink: Neon Heat by Orly
Orange: Tropical Pop by Orly
Purple: Saturated by Orly

2 comments: