Saturday, June 21, 2014

OPI Neon Star Burst Water Marble

Hi! For today's post I tried doing a new water marble! I saw a video by PackAPunchPolish on how to do a star burst water marble and I had to try it out. 
I recently bought the whole Neon Collection by OPI and thought they'd be great for trying out this water marble. I used all 6 polishes to do these star burst nails :)

Sabrina's Nail Blog OPI Neon Star Burst Water Marble nails

I spilt the collection in half and used 3 colors on some nails and the other 3 on the rest of my nails. The OPI Neon collection had a white base coat to help brighten the colors so I used that as the base for this water marble. I followed the video from PackAPunchPolish to get the design. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out! I like that it was something different for me to try out while doing a water marble. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog OPI Neon Star Burst Water Marble nails

I hope that you enjoyed this post! Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope you check back soon :)



What I Used:
Base: Put A Coat On by OPI
Thumb, Middle & Pinky
Green: You are so Outta Lime by OPI
Purple: Push and Pur-pull by OPI
Coral: Down to the Core-al by OPI
Index & Ring
Orange: Juice Bar Hopping by OPI
Yellow: Life Gave me Lemons by OPI
Pink: Hotter Than you Pink by OPI

No comments:

Post a Comment