Thursday, July 31, 2014

Finger Paints: Poolside Paradise Water Marble and Gradient

Hello! A few days ago I bought some new polishes and decided to do some nail art with them! I saw the Finger Paints Poolside Paradise collection at Sally Beauty Supply and loved all six of the shimmery polishes! So naturally, I bought the whole set! I couldn't help it!!! They're bright without being neon and the shimmer is just gorgeous! How could I just leave them there?! 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Finger Paints Poolside Paradise Collection water marble gradient

The first thing I wanted to do with them was a water marble. Luckily they worked good in the water. I used all six colors to marble on three nails and did a sponge gradient on the other two nails. For the gradient I used three of the six colors for each nail. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Finger Paints Poolside Paradise Collection water marble gradient

I really love these polishes! the colors are just so beautiful! I can't wait do do more nail art with them or just wear them alone. If you happen to see this collection and love shimmer then I'd really recommend it!! 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this post! :)


What I Used:
Base: Purity by Zoya
Red: Be My Baby by Finger Paints
Orange: Aloha Lei! by Finger Paints
Yellow: Hula Aruba! by Finger Paints
Green: Margarita Mambo by Finger Paints
Blue: Surf's Up! by Finger Paints
Purple: Wild Bikini by Finger Paints

No comments:

Post a Comment