Friday, July 4, 2014

Textured 4th of July Nails

Happy 4th of July!! 
Hello! I did some quick 4th of July nails for today! I wasn't sure if I'd have time to do them but last night I decided to do something easy that wouldn't take a lot of time.
I did a red, white, and blue sponge gradient with textured polishes and did 2 accent nails of a matte glitter! It was the easiest nail art I could think of besides just painting my nails a solid color lol! I had bought the matte glitter for 4th of July nails that I didn't get to try out but I still decided to use it for these nails anyway.

Sabrina's Nail Blog textured 4th of july nails

I did these nails in about 40 minutes! I painted the textured polishes onto a sponge and dabbed them on and then painted on the glitter. I did 3 coats for all nails. Luckily, the glitter dried as fast as the textured polishes and all I had to do was clean up and add topcoat to the glitter. I really liked how they ended up especially since I did them so fast!

Sabrina's Nail Blog textured 4th of july nails

Thank you so much for checking out this post!
I hope you have a fun and safe 4th of July if you celebrate or a great day if you don't! :)
Happy Birthday Mom!!!!


What I Used:
Red: Chyna by Zoya
White: Sugar Fix by Sally Hansen 
Blue: Liberty by Zoya
Matte Glitter: Boom Boom Boom by Salon Perfect

1 comment:

  1. Love your nail work it is very gra an very origanl I wish I could have nails like that and have a blog like that, and again LOVE YOUR NAIL WORK! Its the best I have ever seen!!!!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete