Friday, August 8, 2014

Cupcake Stamped Gradient


Hello! Today I noticed two polishes I haven't gotten around to using so I decided to give them a try. The polishes were a baby blue and a light pink that just looked pretty next to each other. 
I started out by doing a water marble with them. I did the marble on two nails but the blue was way too sheer and wasn't what I was going for. I liked the marbled nails even though I could see the white base underneath so I just kept them as accent nails. I moved on to doing a gradient on the rest of my nails. I really liked how both the colors blended together! 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Cupcake Stamped Gradient Nails

After looking at them for a bit I felt they needed something more so I stamped on some cute cupcakes with white polish. Once I was done I loved them! I know they're simple and not too creative but sometimes I just like to pick out some polishes and do whatever comes to mind. It doesn't always turn out cute but luckily these nails did :)
I hope you enjoyed this random post and thanks for stopping by!! 


What I Used:
White: Purity by Zoya
Pink:  Bubblegum Pink by Sally Hansen
Blue: Breezy Blue by Sally Hansen
Plate: BM-H20 by Bundle Monster
Stamp: White by Konad

No comments:

Post a Comment