Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Glowing Neon Nails

Hello! Today I felt like using some of the Serum No. 5 neon glow polishes that I haven't used. I wasn't very sure of what I wanted to do with them so I just started paining and decided to see where I ended up. I wasn't feeling too inspired so I ended up doing something really simple using 3 polishes. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Serum No. 5 Glowing Neon Nails

I had picked out a yellow, orange, and red orange. I painted 2 colors on each nail diagonally. I liked how it looked but decided to add some dots along both sides of color. I added some smaller dots on top of those dots. The dots sort of reminded me of some type of candy I liked as a kid :) 
The photo above really makes the red orange color look way too orange. It looks more color accurate in the photo below. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Serum No. 5 Glowing Neon Nails

I did like how these turned out. It was just something really easy to do and I liked all the colors together but the best part was seeing them glow! As always Serum No. 5 glow polishes never fail! The glow is so bright and long lasting. All three of the polishes I used glowed different colors so that looked even cooler in the dark! 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Serum No. 5 Glowing Neon Nails


I know these nails aren't much but I still really like them for just having sat down with no plan in mind when painting my nails. I think I mainly like them because of the glow but either way they're nice :)
Thanks for checking out this post and I hope you check back next week for another post!



What I Used:
Yellow: Solar Power by Serum No. 5
Orange: Orange You Sunny by Serum No. 5
Red: Infrared by Serum No. 5


No comments:

Post a Comment