Monday, September 8, 2014

Matte & Chrome

Hey! I have some really simple but nice looking nails for you today. I've had OPI's Push and Shove for a while now and haven't used it but today I thought of a design to try it out with. I decided to combine two of my favorite polish finishes, chrome and matte!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Chrome & Matte Nails OPI Push and Shove

I started out by painting all my nails with a deep purple matte polish. I let it dry completely before putting on chevron stickers. I used the stickers to get nice lines when I applied the silver chrome polish. I painted each nail a little different just to mix it up.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Chrome & Matte Nails OPI Push and Shove

There wasn't much else to these nails. I didn't use any kind of topcoat. I like the contrast between the matte and chrome! I think it looks really cool! I had a bit of a hard time trying to photograph these nails but you can still see the contrast.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you check back soon for more posts!!



What I Used:
Silver: Push and Shove by OPI
Maroon: Brutal by Top Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment