Thursday, September 18, 2014

Moon & Star Nails

Hello :) Do you ever paint your nails just to paint them and then come up with an idea out of nowhere? Well that happened to me and what I ended up painting ended up pretty cute!
I had just don't a sponge gradient going from blue to teal. I wasn't even going to post the gradient, it was just for fun and nothing too special. When I was done I took a look at my nails and they sort of reminded me of a night sky. I thought they'd look cute with a moon painted on so I thought it wouldn't hurt to try it out and a while later I ended up with these moon and stars nails!



Sabrina's Nail Blog Moon & Star Gradient Nails

I started out by painting a crescent moon on my middle nail in silver. Then I dabbed on some sliver glitter to add some sparkle to the moon. After I finished that I thought it'd be cute to paint on some stars so I used the silver to do that on two nails. When I was done with that I used the glitter polish to paint the last two nails. It all looked so pretty together that I had to post it!



Sabrina's Nail Blog Moon & Star Gradient Nails

I always find it weird when something like this happens. I just didn't want naked nails and wasn't trying to do anything creative. It just goes to show that when you least expect it creativity just happens and sometimes the end result is good!

I hope you enjoyed this post and check back soon for more!



What I Used:
Blue: Summer Stargazing by I Love Nail Polish
Green: Rehab by I Love Nail Polish
Silver: Push and Shove by OPI
Glitter: Pirouette My Whistle by OPI 

No comments:

Post a Comment