Wednesday, October 15, 2014

1, 2 Freddy's Coming for You

Hello!! Today I'm back after a full week of feeling unmotivated to paint my nails. I guess we all need a break sometimes :/ I was just having a hard time with thinking of what Halloween nails I wanted to do but luckily I came up with something today! 
I recently watched a Nightmare on Elm Street 2 on Netflix and it got me thinking about doing Freddy Krueger nails. I didn't have much of a plan when I sat down to do these nails but I did have colors in mind. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Halloween Freddy Krueger Nails

I started out by painting all my nails black. I painted Freddy's glove on my index nail, his creepy face on the middle, and his sweater stripes on the ring. For the thumb and pinky I used a glitter polish called Elm Street that I hadn't gotten around to using before and I thought what better time than now :)


Sabrina's Nail Blog Halloween Freddy Krueger Nails

I'm really happy with how they turned out considering I had no real plan. I really love the sweater stripe nail, it's my favorite! 
Thank you for stopping by my blog and checking out this post! 



What I Used:
Glitter: Elm Street by Pretty Serious
Greens: Artsy Crafty by Color Club
             Beau Khaki by Sinful Colors
Black: Black on Black by Sinful Colors
Browns: Rebel Spirit by Color Club
               Chocoholic by Orly
               Nirvana by Sinful Colors
               Earthy Angel by Color Club
Reds: Bordeaux by Essie
          Phat Santa by China Glaze
          Ready! Aim! Fire! by American Eagle
Silver: This Gown Needs a Crown by OPI

No comments:

Post a Comment