Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Friday the 13th Nails

Hello!! I have some fun horror movie inspired nails for you today!! I was inspired to do these nails by a Friday the 13th marathon on TV and by this instagram picture my friend, Sara, posted last week. Her nails were so cute I decided to try them out and add my own little spin on it.

I started out by painting my middle nail white and the rest of my nails black. I used some browns to lightly sponge over the white nail and give it a dirty look. My photo really didn't pick up on that detail :/ I used an online picture of Jason's mask as reference when dotting on the black holes and red marks of his mask. On the ring nail I painted on a bloody machete. For the thumb nail I used a white to paint on a 13 and once again I added blood dripping off the numbers. On the index and pinky nails I painted on even more dripping blood!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees Halloween Nails
(please excuse the smearing on the mask nail :( I didn't wait long enough before topcoat)

I really like how they turned out! Lots of blood lol! 
I hope you enjoyed this post and check back soon for more Halloween themed nail art! Thanks for stopping by!



What I Used:
Black: Black on Black by Sinful Colors
White: Snow Me White by Sinful Colors
Red: Phat Santa by China Glaze
         Ready! Aim! Fire! by American Eagle
Browns: Nomadic in Nude by Color Club
              Earthy Angel by Color Club
              Nirvana by Sinful Colors
              Rebel Spirit by Color Club
Gray: Cream Soda by Ciate
Silver: Ice Queen by Nanacoco

No comments:

Post a Comment