Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Glittery Spider Web Nails

Hi Hi!! I have some cute Halloween themed nails to share today! Back in 2012 I did some spider nails (click to take a look!) and decided that I felt like painting some spiders today. I also thought it'd be cool to look back at some old Halloween posts and try one out again.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Glittery Spider Web Nails

I only used 2 polishes for everything today! I applied a purple polish that has different sizes of magenta sparkles. I thought it'd just look nice as a base. Then I used a silver polish to paint some spider webs on two nails. On the rest of my nails I painted on a few spiders.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Glittery Spider Web Nails


My spiders aren't the neatest but I really liked how it all turned out! I like that it was just 2 colors and doesn't look too plain. I think its probably because the base polish is glittery. I'm also really glad that I didn't default to my usual orange and black for this design haha! 
I hope you liked these as much as I do!
Thanks for checking out my blog :)


What I Used:
Base: Noir by Zoya
Silver: Ice Queen by Nanacoco

No comments:

Post a Comment