Sunday, October 19, 2014

Halloween Marble Nails

Hi Hi!! I have a new Halloween design to show you! I've been seeing lots of plastic bag (ziplock) marble nails around and decided to give it a try. I also used Halloween colors!

I started out by painting all my nails with a base color of black or orange. Once they dried a bit, I added a few random drops of black and orange to a nail. Then I placed a little piece of a cut up sandwich bag over the nail and lightly pressed before removing it. I worked on one nail at a time.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Glowing Marble Halloween Nails

The ending result was a sort of marble look. They don't look as nice as others I've seen but I still like them. I think they look pretty cool! I only used 2 colors to do the marble but most I've seen used 3. I'm not sure if it makes a difference but I'll test it out later. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Glowing Marble Halloween Nails

On two of the marble nails the base was black and orange for the other two. I like that they both look different. To give the whole look something extra I added an accent nail of orange and black rhinestones. I also used an orange glow-in-the-dark polish cause why not!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Glowing Marble Halloween Nails
(as always my camera hates helping me capture glowing nails)

I hope you liked this post and thank you so much for checking out my blog!



What I Used;
Black: Black on Black by Sinful Colors
Orange: In My Back Pocket by OPI
              Orange You Sunny by Serum No. 5

No comments:

Post a Comment