Friday, October 31, 2014

Trick 'r Treat Inspired Nails

Happy Halloween!

Hello!!! I saved my best Halloween 2014 nail art idea for last! Today I have nails inspired by one of my all time favorite Halloween movies, Trick 'r Treat! It's an awesome movie that has 4 different stories happening and a cute little character named Sam connecting all the stories in a way. I just love Trick 'r Treat and am so happy that I had the time to try doing some nail art inspired by it.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Trick 'r Treat Movie Inspired Nails

When I was planning my nails out I knew I wanted to paint Sam's face and his bitten lollipop, so I did those on my index and middle nails. On the ring nail I painted another face that will show up towards the end of the movie. On the pinky and thumb I painted on some carved pumpkins that I saw around the movie that just looked cool and different from standard jack-o'-lanterns. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Trick 'r Treat Movie Inspired Nails

I'm really happy with how they turned out! I especially love the Sam nail! If you haven't seen Trick 'r Treat I'd really recommend watching it if you like horror movies. It's not too scary in my opinion but you can watch the trailer here and see for yourself.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Trick 'r Treat Movie Inspired Nails
Movie cover

Thank you for checking out this post and I hoped you enjoyed it! 
I hope you have a fun and safe Halloween if you celebrate or a great day if you don't :)



What I Used:
Snow Me White by Sinful Colors
Black on Black by Sinful Colors
Ready! Aim! Fire! by American Eagle
Times Square Tangerine Creme by NYC
Only in Venice! by Jessica
Metro Pollen-Tin by China Glaze
Rebel Spirit by Color Club
Chocoholic by Orly
Nirvana by Sinful Colors
Earthy Angel by Color Club
Nomadic in Nude by Color Club
Cream Soda by Ciate

*I mixed colors to get certain tones that I needed for this nail art

No comments:

Post a Comment