Thursday, October 2, 2014

Velvet Goth Gradient

It's already October! My favorite time of year is here and I'm so excited for all the Halloween nail art! I had planned on starting the month off with something more challenging for myself but didn't get the time for it, so today I just have a really simple gradient.

I finally bought the Velvet Goth collection by Models Own and wanted to try some colors out. I choose the black and deep green to use in a gradient. The colors just felt very fall and Halloween-y to me. I used a makeup sponge to blend the two colors together and the polishes dried to a nice, soft matte finish. I took a picture of how my nails looked without any top coat. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Models Own Velvet Goth Gradient

I wanted to add a Halloween stamp over so I picked out some creepy looking zombie hands. I had planned on stamping over all the nails but I just couldn't cover up how pretty the gradient looked on its own so I only stamped two nails as accents. I added a topcoat and it made the gradient even sparkly-er!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Models Own Velvet Goth Gradient

I'm really liking these Velvet Goth polishes. They look so nice on their own and with topcoat! I'm also happy with how this quick design turned out. It's not much of a Halloween themed design but at least it's something to start off with for the month :)

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you check back soon!


What I Used:
Green: Absinthe by Models Own
Black: Obsidian by Models Own
Stamp: Black by Konad
Plate: BM-H08 by Bundle Monster

No comments:

Post a Comment