Monday, November 10, 2014

Fallographic Water Marble

Hello!! Today I have a water marble to share with you! I haven't done a water marble in a while so I just felt like doing one. I picked a creme and two holos for these nails. One of the holos is a really pretty burgundy so I picked out a creme that was a bit close in color. Then I used a dark gray holo to add a bit of darkness.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Fall Holographic Water Marble Nails

I love how the gray holo just stands out and that the burgundy holo sort of blends into the creme color. The colors care nice and dark and just feel like Fall. I love it!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Fall Holographic Water Marble Nails

I hope you enjoyed this really quick post and I hope you check back soon! :)




What I Used:
Burgundy Creme: Velvet Bow by China Glaze
Burgundy Holo: Black Orchid by I Love Nail Polish
Gray Holo: Beyond by Color Club

No comments:

Post a Comment