Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Water Marble 2014

Hi there! I finally have another post! This month is not going well for nail art. Every time I've sat down ready to do any type of nails they just don't turn out right. I've had all these ideas planned out for a while now but I just can't seem to make anything work out! 

Today after trying out my first idea that ended up looking weird I started over and just did a water marble. I had the stuff right next to me so I just went with it :)

Sabrina's Nail Blog Christmas Water Marble Nails

I picked out classic red and green polishes that I know work great for water marble. I used a white polish as the base for the marble and got to marbling. Once I was done and did all the clean up I decided to add some sparkle! I used a red and green Christmas polish by Different Dimension called Holly Up Already. It's like the Christmas glitter of my dreams! So pretty!!! 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Christmas Water Marble Nails

I'm so happy that after failing at so many ideas something cute finally happened! It took a few tries but at least this didn't turn out bad. It's also an upgrade to a Christmas water marble I did back in 2011 when I was just getting the hang of marbling. I'm happy to see some improvement in my marbling skills :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!!



What I Used:
Base: Snow Me White by Sinful Colors
Red: Caught Red-Handed by L'oreal
Green: Green-Wich Village by OPI
Glitter: Holly Up Already by Different Dimension

No comments:

Post a Comment