Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Glittering Winter Gradient

Hello!! Sorry I've been away for a bit :/ I planned to start doing some Christmas nails sooner but while hanging lights outside I accidentally broke a few nails. For the next month you may not see my thumb nail cause its sadly way too short but the nail art must go on!

While at the store the other day I saw a cashier with the prettiest nails ever! Her nails were a nice glittery blue to white gradient. They reminded me of snow for some reason and I couldn't wait to try and use polishes that I own to get the same look. 


Sabrina's Nail Blog Glittering Winter Gradient

I started out by dabbing two coats of  a metallic blue and metallic white polish onto my nails with a sponge. Then I sponged on a blue glitter and a white glitter. I added a little iridescent glitter to the tips. Once I was happy with everything I added my topcoat and was done!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Glittering Winter Gradient

These nails were so easy to do and didn't take much time at all. I love how sparkly they turned out. I'd say that they came out looking pretty close to the nails that I saw. I just love everything about these nails! They kind of remind me of the movie Frozen in some way.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Glittering Winter Gradient

I hope you liked this post and check back soon for more holiday posts! 



What I Used:
Base
White: Metallic White by Klean Color
Blue: Metallic Aqua by Klean Color
Glitters
Blue: He's An Angry Elf... Must Be a Southpole Elf by Dollish Polish
White: The Outer Edge by China Glaze
Iridescent: Snow Globe by China Glaze 

No comments:

Post a Comment